Last Updated: May 21, 2020 Last Updated: May 21, 2020
- Commercee Corp has at its disposal the technical means for processing the data of potential customers and distance or electronic purchases, and in this context collects and processes personal data, according to Law 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On the Protection of of Personal Data”.
- The protection of privacy and personal data is very important for Commercee Corp, where it is committed to implement with all its potential the legal framework for their protection and respect, especially Law 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On the Protection of Personal Data” as and relevant by-laws.
- In the framework of the collection and processing of personal data, Commercee Corp has implemented all the mandatory preliminary formalities with the Commissioner for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The main reason for the use of personal data is to ensure the regular delivery of orders placed through the site, to improve the quality of service, to transmit information about orders or offers of Commercee Corp that may be of interest to the Customer and that may respond as best as possible to his expectations. Commercee Corp obtains the Customer’s prior consent regarding the communication of offers or promotions to the Customer’s personal phone number. The customer has the right at any time and free of charge to reject the communication of promotional offers from Commercee Corp.
- Personal data is stored by Commercee Corp for the use of the service and can be communicated to commerce partners of Commercee Corp, only with the prior approval of the Customer. Commercee Corp reserves the right to transfer data only to its subcontractors, who may be located outside Albania, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force for the transfer of personal data, and enters into contractual relations with these subcontractors for the provision and receipt of all security measures for the protection of personal data and maintaining their confidentiality.
- Commercee Corp will retain the personal data of the Customer who visit and transact on the Commercee Corp website for a period of two years from the date of the Customer’s last visit to the Commercee Corp website, except in case of dispute between the Customer and Commercee Corp in relation to transactions carried out, in which case this retention period may be extended.
- Personal data is protected through the password you use to make purchases online. The customer undertakes to keep this password confidential at all times.
- If the Customer thinks or suspects that his account is at risk, Commercee Corp must be notified immediately.
- In accordance with the legal framework, the Client has the right to access, correct, delete his personal data or object to their processing. The customer can exercise these rights at any time by contacting Commercee Corp in writing at the address: Commercee Corp Sh. ARruga Hasan Alla, no. 11, Tirana or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org